If you would like a rustic gold wool tartan blanket, then you’re in the right place!
Soft, but durable, you can use these beautiful Scottish recycled wool tartan blankets to cuddle up during the cooler months or as the perfect wool picnic blanket in the wild Australian made landscape. This recycled wool travel rug is eco-friendly and one of The Grampians Goods Co recycled products for eco-friendly homewares and sustainable homewares.
This grey and gold tartan blanket is a natural Buchanan Scottish tartan and is the perfect sustainable 40th gift, gift for Father’s Day gift – a true heirloom gift, these recycled wool travel rugs will last for decades to come. For fans of Outlander, this gold wool blanket is the perfect outlander tartan rug and an ethical wool blanket at that!
The classic pattern design also makes these recycled wool travel rugs a great addition to your home interior, adding sophisticated eco-luxury and style.
Yes, these are imported from Scotland, the home of true tartan, but they’re not made from virgin wool. What’s a recycled wool blanket made of? Used wool garments, blankets and offcuts from the woollen mill that get meticulously sorted into colour groups, shredded into individual fibres, re-spun into yarn and finally rewoven into blankets. This journey skips the dyeing process, saves water and chemicals, and eliminates the resulting wastewater. It means your blankie is no stranger to rough treatment and is, therefore, less precious and more practical – rugged luxury at it’s best!
All about The Grampians Goods Co wool blanket collection:
- Part of the recycled wool blanket range and sustainably produced; the perfect sustainable gift!
- Luxurious and soft feel – they’re not fuzzy so they won’t shed
- Durable tartan travel blankets, these tartan rugs for cars can be used as a travel picnic blanket or to stay warm at festivals and outdoor events.
- Imported from Edinburgh, Scotland – the true home of tartan Scottish blankets and throws. They’re part of our Australian heritage, a tribute to the Scottish settlers that first came to the small town in the Grampians.
- 69” x 62” | 175cm x 157cm