If you want a stunning red wool tartan blanket, then this is it!
Soft, but durable, you can use these beautiful Scottish tartan blankets to snuggle up during winter or as the perfect wool picnic blanket in the wild Australian nature during the warmer months.
This recycled wool travel rug is eco-friendly and one of The Grampians heritage collection of recycled products for eco-friendly homewares.
This striking red tartan blanket is a Wallace Scottish tartan from the original clan of Scottish rebel William Wallace made famous by Mel Gibson in the film Braveheart. It is the perfect sustainable Christmas gift, graduation gift, or wedding gift – a true heirloom gift, these recycled wool travel rugs will last for generations. For fans of Outlander, this red tartan blanket is the perfect outlander tartan blanket and an ethical wool blanket at that!
Their elegant pattern design makes them a great addition to your home decor, adding subtle eco-luxury and sustainable style.
- Part of the recycled wool blanket range and sustainably produced; the perfect sustainable gift!
- Luxurious and soft feel – they’re not fuzzy so they won’t shed
- Durable tartan travel blankets, these tartan rugs for cars can be used as a travel picnic blanket or to stay warm at festivals and outdoor events.
- Imported from Edinburgh, Scotland – the true home of tartan Scottish blankets and throws.
- 69” x 62” | 175cm x 157cm
The only downside is that these practical recycled wool blankets are almost never in stock (people love them!), so if you want to get your hands on one of them, we suggest you do it quick!