If you want a rustic winter recycled wool tartan blanket, then you’re in the right place!
Soft, but durable, you can use these gorgeous Scottish tartan blankets to snuggle up in winter or as the perfect wool picnic blanket in the wild Australian nature during the warmer months. This recycled wool travel rug is eco-friendly and one of our heritage collection of recycled products for eco-friendly homewares and sustainable homewares.
This earth and grey wool tartan travel rug is a Mackellar Scottish tartan by The Grampians Goods Co is the perfect sustainable gift, souvenir gift, or anniversary gift – a genuine heirloom gift, these recycled wool travel rugs will last for generations. For fans of Outlander, this winter tartan picnic blanket is the perfect outlander tartan blanket and an ethical wool blanket at that!
Their elegant pattern design makes them a great addition to your home decor, adding subtle eco-luxury and sustainable style.
- Part of the recycled wool blanket range and sustainably produced; the perfect sustainable gift!
- Luxurious and soft feel – they’re not fuzzy so they won’t shed
- Durable tartan travel blankets, these tartan rugs for cars can be used as a travel picnic blanket or to stay warm at festivals and outdoor events
- Imported from Edinburgh, Scotland – the true home of tartan Scottish blankets and throws.
- 69” x 62” | 175cm x 157cm